Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been out four times this week--someone might even mistake me for someone with (gasp) a life. Imagine that--a suburban mom on maternity leave actually getting out of the house to socialize. I could so get used to this. Lest you're on the verge of judging, I did take the kids with me twice. And John is gone on a trip or two. What's a girl to do, sit at home and pine? So not my style. Anyway, a month or two ago we had a seminar at my real estate company in which we had to list the one activity that made us the most money. Socializing, of course. Now maybe most people would refer to this as networking, but I didn't finish my MBA so I can still call a spade a spade. So really all this socializing is nothing more than a business obligation. Right? That's the world according to moi anyway.

No comments: